Sunday, April 01, 2007

A fork stuck in the road

Haven't posted in a while...

Been thinking about a lot since my grandmother's death and how short life really is. Too short to continue chasing dreams... too short to keep planting crops that may never bear fruit.

After a lot of thought and soul searching, I've decided to give up writing. No use pursuing something like that anymore and about time I realized it.

I've done a lot research in the last few weeks and since I'll be giving up writing, I'll have a lot of extra time on my hands that I need to fill. But it should still turn a profit if I can... so I've decided to pursue raising Chinchillas. For every corn fed pseudo-rat that I raise, I'll profit $15 and since they breed like.. well.. you know... it shouldn't be long before the money is coming in hand over fist.

Thanks to all of you who have supported my writing in the past and I'm sorry for all the stories you'll never hear... but there's always someone else that you can read.




Happy April Fools.
=)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a fucking brat!
I was reading that with my jaw grazing the floor, until I reached the Chinchilla part, then I scrolled back up and looked at the date.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home