Monday, January 28, 2008

Driveby Update

Yes.. I know... I KNOW.

There'll be a lengthier update in a day or so at the most... lots to update about..

Back working on Samson and Denial and it's going really well.

Told my Muse to hang tight for a little bit while I catch up and finish with all the chewy goodness that she's already given me.

Reading the first three chapters of a friend's work... and digging it. =)


Current Read:
I'd put aside Fear and Loathing for a bit and then picked it back up again.. about fifteen pages or so left...
Headed into Shapeshifter by JF Gonzalez

Current Music:
Plain White T's
Chevelle
a hodge-podge kick-ass mix of music singles ranging from Sia to Jem to John Mayer to..

TV spot singles...
Landon Pigg - Coffee Shop
Dakota - Strange
Ween - Your Party

Recent Movies:
Ocean's Thirteen, not bad... up to par with the rest...
And AMC's new series, Breaking Bad. Go watch this. You won't regret it. Only two episodes out.. catch up.

Current Infatuations:
Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Gloves made from Chewbacca fur
"Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home