Saturday, February 16, 2008

Current Reads

I could tell you what I'm reading... I could tell you that it's really good... and that it's holding my attention more than a lot of things that are on the shelves right now...

But I'm not gonna.

I'd rather let you all pick it off the shelves with shiny foil titling on it at some point in the future.



Drive by update:
Current Read: Little Silver Book of Streetwise Stories, Brian Keene

Current Writing: Samson and Denial... hee hee.. ohhh this scene I'm working on... two words for you: pizza cutter

Last Movie: The Reaping.. not bad.. a bit predictable, but not bad. Next up is Raw Feed which I hope is as good as the Netflix blurb.

Current Infatuation: Champagne Truffles and pin-up girls

Current Music: Still jamming with Puscifer

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way to edit comments? Ugh.

LOVE Pin Up Girls! My faves have to be from the 1940s - 1950s ... modern Pin Ups pale in comparison to Dorothy Dandridge and Marilyn Monroe.

Don't your loyal readers get even a paragraph peek at Samson & Denial?

6:30 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Bettie Page was the shit too...

Hmmmm.... on Samson and Denial.... no sneak peeks yet... but you won't be disappointed...

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home