Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bilbo Baggins and Cuervo

Right now I'm beating the last several projects from clients... and considering beating the clients themselves.

I have NOTHING packed for Context and have to meet Brian Keene and JF Gonzalez at 8:30 tomorrow morning.

I DO have a bottle of Cuervo Black that Kelli Dunlap MIGHT get to share if she behaves herself and doesn't use my head as a trampoline to wake me up as she did at Necon.

The only things I have ready at 11:30 as I write this are business cards and chapbooks, so I may be wandering around Context in a pair of Spiderman Pajamas and a gray wife-beater tank at this point.

Behave... I'll be twittering while I'm away and promise a report when I get back...

Although Gonzalez has warned me that I may run away in hysterics at the Sci Fi fans filksing - playing acoustic tunes about Bilbo Baggins.

This can only end badly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spiderman PJs?
I'd PAY to see that one!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home