Monday, October 18, 2004

Command Z

Ever try to unfuck something?

I'm working on a story right now - one that I think will be a classic of mine if I can unfuck it. See, the character in this took over. She took over. She took the fuck over. But in doing so, she boxed herself into a corner. And now, it's up to me to... unfuck it.

And sometimes it's as difficult as... okay.. here's an example. You've just made yourself a bowl of instant oatmeal. Cinnamon Raisin, baby, and the steam is rolling out of the bowl, making your kitchen smell just like gramma's used to when you were a kid.

Change of plans, put the instant oatmeal back in the bag.

Uh huh. Try to unfuck that. THAT'S what this feels like.

But when the solution, the "eureka" idea comes through... damn that feels great.

How great?

Hopefully, I'll tell you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home