Saturday, June 07, 2008

question for the day...

where'd the briefcase full of money come from, damn it?

I'm going out for a walk in the cemetery.


drive-by update:
current reads: Fetish, J.F. Gonzalez. As kick ass as everything I've read from him.
No Country for Old Men. Cormac McCarthy. This one better f'ng get better because so far all I see is that he's in love with the word "and" and half-page paragraphs. Yes, he's a name author, but if anyone else low on the totem pole submitted something like this, they'd have spikes driven through their wrists.
Next up: Kill Whitey, Brian Keene. And believe me when I tell you, I've been waiting for this one for a long while.
After that... The Raw Shark Texts. Google it and once you read the book deal, you'll see why I just had to read this.

current tunes:
The Black Keys: Attack and Release. This is SUCH a kick ass cd I can't even begin to tell you. Get it.

current infatuations: among other relaxing things, mental breaks with Uno/Poker/Trouble

recent movies: A FUCKTON of chick flicks for reasons I won't reveal just yet. Sugar, and Living in Oblivion. Both of which I had high hopes for, but ended up with me wanting to hollow out my brain with a melon spoon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goddamn I'm glad your back

4:02 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Not sure who to offer thanks to for saying that... but I'm glad to be back. =)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home