Monday, June 23, 2008

Sad News

Sad News to hear first thing this morning that the satirical, witty, though-provoking comic genius known as George Carlin, has died at 71.

Some of his gems:

“Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.”

“If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten”

“If God had intended us not to masturbate he would've made our arms shorter”

“I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.”

“"I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?”

“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?”

“You know an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet eating a chocolate candy bar”

“I like it when a flower or a little tuft of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It's so fuckin' heroic.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he left us in stitches many a night. There will never be another like him. Sure some are funny, but not as smart. I will miss him. R.I.P. Rufus

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home