Monday, July 21, 2008

This week on The Funk of Skunk

I was going to write a NECON report tonight and talk about meeting the many incredible people there, the really bad food, the amazing restaurant that we ate at and me kicking ass in foosball.

But since I got back, the wildlife around my house has gone insane. The doe is snorting like a mini-steam train in the cornfield next door. The Junebugs look like flying Volkswagens. There is a huge pile of bat dung in my garage since Fester has taken residence there for a summer home, and apparently the groundhog gave up the hole behind my barn and subleased it to a Skunk who has decided he's comfortable enough with the lay of the land to use my back porch as a toilet.

I'll tell the entire tale of this and then follow with NECON, but right now my legs are trembling with the prospect of getting sprayed with Eau d' Pepe Le Pew, my wife's heel is punctured and bleeding and I've decided to throw in the towel. Tomorrow will be better and I will continue then.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember: tomato juice does NOT work! =))

6:53 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

I'm thinking I may have to get a tub of Massengil at the ready... but I will NOT be deterred in my victory!!!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home