Sunday, August 03, 2008

Driveby Update

20k words into a novel and it's sailing baby, it's sailllllling. It's a raw lump of clay at the moment, but I'm digging it. A lot. I hope you will eventually too.


***
In other notes, you should all go grab a copy of Nate Southard's new release, Just Like Hell. You can buy it by visiting Thunderstorm Books



Recent Reads:
Sleepers, Lorenzo Carcaterra. Amazing. Go get it. NOW.
Next up: Selected Scenes from Earthworm Gods, Brian Keene, and Old Flames, by Jack Ketchum.

Recent Movies:
Ghostrider. I don't even want to talk about this as it made me want to poke my own eyes out. It was a train wreck that I couldn't turn away from and for the life of me, aside from Nicolas Cage's Hollywood name weight, I have absolutely no idea how this movie got made.

Recent Infatuations:
--

Recent Music:
Been listening to a lot of My Morning Jacket and NIN's The Slip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home